CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My first time Floating the river!

SO.....we have lived in Boise for almost 3 and half years and we have never floated the boise river!...Crazyyy so a few families were getting together to float it and we decided to join after convincing my mom it was safe....she thought we all were going to drown...(dont ask me why) but..so we had on our lifevests (most the time.) So we got our raft and were going down and of course my family was freaking out but hey i was a little too, so we go off our first waterfall and joey of all people fall out haha and were stuck in the waterfall hahaha so im laughing so hard, my mom freaking out, jaxie in panic, and everyone else laughing haha!....so i could barely
control myself i was laughing so hard watching everyones expression!
but we had lots of fun...getting pushed in a bunch and the water being freezing
umm if you call that a good time but ya we had fun!.....and cant wait to do it again!
theres that saying


"EXPRESSION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!)"










mE AND iRENE












2 comments:

Collin Corneil said...

Hey Bobbiejo In-n-Out is good isnt it. see you later this summer.

Tabetha said...

it must run in the family, my mom has scared me away from the river since I was a kid, I didn't float it or really know that anyone could, thought it was against the law until after high school. Then when I did finally figure it out, it took convincing my mom that I would be okay, she told me I had to wear a life jacket. To this day she hates the river and thinks that it is not safe and that I will drown....What did grandma and pappa tell our moms!

Songs Express Feelings